As indicated by its name, T.C.E.D.I. Open Visitors Management System is a free and open-source visitors management system. It allows your visitors to register (check-in) when they arrive at your company premises (from a terminal), sign a non-disclosure agreement (can be disabled in the configuration, if this is not required for your enterprise) and obtain a visitor badge which is directly printed by the system. Before leaving, your visitors come back to the reception and check-out from the terminal. Receptionists have access to the list of the visitors in facility and may confirm the exit of a visitor who would have forgotten to indicate he was leaving the premises.
- Registering (Check-In) of the visitors at their arrival;
- Signature of a non-disclosure agreement (option which can be enabled/disabled in the configuration);
- Display of a custom message or additional instructions before visitor badge printing (option which can be enabled/disabled in the configuration);
- Direct printing of a visitor badge;
- Visitors Check-Out before they leave the company premises;
- Multilingual support;
- English and French translations included;
- Optional integration with Joomla contacts;
- Virtual keyboard for touch screens (may be enabled/disabled from settings);
- Monitoring of visitors in facility for receptionists (list easily printable);
- Check-Out on behalf of a visitor who forgot to Check-Out before leaving the company premises for receptionists;
- Search/basic reporting for administrator;
Latest stable version of T.C.E.D.I. Open Visitors Management System
The latest stable version is 0.10, published on 16/11/2016.
T.C.E.D.I. Open Visitors Management System (tcedi-ovms) on GitHub
Since 16/11/2016, T.C.E.D.I. Open Visitors Management System (tcedi-ovms) is also available on GitHub.
Do you wish to consult the README.TXT file, the changelog/release history (in README.TXT), or else, before downloading?
Do you want to contribute to the project?
Do not hesitate anymore! Go on the GitHub page of T.C.E.D.I. Open Visitors Management System (tcedi-ovms) right away!